Our children are the next generation of adults, which is why it is so important we take good care of them. Our pediatrics department is dedicated to providing the very best in healthcare for children from birth to young adulthood. We ensure our doctors concentrate on the nurturing and care that children require throughout their young life.
Whether it is a minor health complaint, such as everyday illnesses, or something more serious, our pediatricians are qualified to provide the best level of care possible. We understand that building a relationship with your child is important, so that their experience is a pleasant one. That is why we offer regular screenings, check ups and advice from the moment they are born until they become a young adult.
If specialists are required for an illness or condition, then we will also be involved every step of the way. This ensures your child has the comfort of a friendly face during treatments that could otherwise seem scary. This also gives the parents peace of mind knowing that their child is well looked after at all times. Our compassionate team of pediatricians will always put the needs of your child first whether they are a newborn, infant, child or adolescent.
There are a wide range of conditions, specific to children, that our professional pediatrics team deal with on a daily basis, including:
- Acute injuries
- Complex medical problems and chronic illnesses
- Common, everyday health complaints (cold, flu, sore throats, etc)
- Nutrition and weight management
- Mental health issues and counseling
- Behavioral problems, such as ADHD
- Teen pregnancy prevention, contraception and sexually transmitted diseases
- These are just a few of the most common areas we deal with, although our highly trained pediatricians can support with any type of healthcare issue.